Make your own steel products with our range of sheet metal, merchant bar and SHS
- Merchant bar (flats)
- Rounds and squares
- Pipe and Tube
- Galvanised sheet
- Hot rolled sheet
- Cold rolled sheet
- Bright rounds
- Stainless steel
- Brass tube
Fabrication of steel products can be a complex task. The following is some of the machinery involved in the manufacture of the steel products we make:
- Band saws and coldsaws are the main way that a lot of steel products are cut. With both of these machines we are also able to cut the material at different angles to suit your needs.
- We have a guillotine for cutting sheet metal and a brake press for folding sheet metal products.
- We also use our shearing machine for cutting medium quantities or one of our crankpresses for higher volumes.
- We can also drill, punch and mill holes and slots into your steel if needed.
- Finally we can weld your products if you require.
We at Adrian Little Design and Manufacture, it is our endeavour to exceed your expectations and provide you the high-quality sheet metal and steel products. Our expert staff have maintained the high standards of this company ever since our establishment at Redcliffe in 1986. Our up to date technology and machines help us to continue to keep our special niche in the world of the steel business.