Steel Brackets Resistant to Weather
Be it houses, offices, factories or any other infrastructure projects, the use of steel is an essential part of our daily activities. This is precisely why the use of steel in manufacturing has grown so much in the last few decades. Be it steel SHS or RHS, merchant bar, sheet steel or steel brackets we specialise in manufacturing products out of every one of them. Why do we use these items? Steel brackets are a vital element of most projects; they are a must have item that we can easily be custom made to suit your needs. Adrian Little Design and Manufacture has always been a customer-oriented organisation as we have always kept the satisfaction of our customers in high regard. The steel brackets that we can make for you are just another service we are keen to help you with. We know what restrictions there are in manufacturing, so we can advise the best possible solution for making your item, which in turn helps to keep your costs down.
Whether it is a simple shelf bracket for your home or building brackets for your DIY project, we can help you. By utilizing our machinery and our knowledge, we can supply you with a quality product at the cheapest possible price. In most cases, we can provide you with a complete service, from start to finish. Custom designs and one-off items can also be taken care of.
- Services we provide include:
- Advise you on production options
- Supply material
- Organise your passivation requirements (plating)
We are constantly evolving along with the latest technology so that we lead the way in serving our clients. Some examples of complete product services include:
- Gate frames made to your dimensions complete with hinges, latches and dropbolts (chainwire gate frames, sliding gate frames, paling gate frames) (standard sized gate frames are always kept in stock)
- Steel Posts made to order with various end plates (patio posts, fence posts, gate posts, deck posts)
- Custom size and dimension hoppers
- Manufacture brackets, chrome plated, cleaned, assembled and packed
- Powdercoated conveyor trolley with rollers and wheels installed
- Custom boxes with internal brackets and mounting holes
- Top hat sections for electricians for covering wiring